Bloom :: An Event for New and Expectant Moms is coming up in one week! Why do you want to join us at Bloom? We have been so busy behind the scenes making sure this event is perfect to celebrate motherhood and give you an incredible evening out. Our adorable swag bags filled with goodies, treats by Bridgeman’s and Sugar on Top Sweet Shop, cocktails and mock-mimosas by Clyde Iron Works and Mid Coast Catering Co. and fabulous resources are all great reasons, but there is so much more… Here are TEN reasons you don’t want to miss out!
10. Moms Night Out. Need we say more? What mom doesn’t need one? Bring a friend, a mom, hubby, partner.. whoever wants to come with you! We have some special surprises to help you feel celebrated!
9. Be a part of something NATIONAL! Duluth Moms Blog is among more than 50 Sister Sites across the country who will be hosting this SAME event in May. Using #CMBNBloom17, you can be a part of this national event and share Duluth Moms Bloom with other moms.
8. Did someone say DESSERT? Our friends at Bridgman’s Restaurant will be serving up make your own Sundae’s, and Sugar on Top Sweet Shop is providing the cutest pie on a stick along with mini cupcakes! Yum!
7. Want to capture your cute bump or grab a photo with your friends? As always, we’ll have professionals on hand ready to capture the fun at our Bloom Event. Along an Inland Sea Photography will capture all the details of the night. Show off that precious baby bump with JaneCane Photography or grab your Duluth mom friends and head to our photobooth; make some memories during this wonderful season of life!
6. You’re among friends! It’s not often moms can venture out with little ones without fear of being judged, children’s behavior …or worse, diaper blowouts! This evening is designed for the new mom in mind. Feel free to bring (or wear!) children up to the age of 1 year old. We’ll have a PRIVATE NURSING LOUNGE provided by our friends at Liliana’s for you to nurse comfortably or change in a clean environment. It’s a Judgement Free Zone!
5. Learn from the Experts! We’re excited to be partnering with professionals like St. Luke’s who will be providing an expert panel, Q + A style on topics like: What to Expect when your Expecting, Migraines, How to be a Good Parenting/Parenting Tips, and Urological Issues. Then stop by their tables where they will have helpful information on their birthing center, pediatrics and family practice, pelvic floor therapy, plastic surgery, urgent care, Q-care, and dietitians. Learn helpful tools for the first year and connect with businesses and services that you’ll need. Brands like Across Peabody, Little Neetchers, and Whimsy will be providing an opportunity for you to shop the latest clothing trends, check out new local businesses, and plan your financial future with Daniel Elnes of Edward Jones Financial! Make sure to stop by The First Place on Earth, The Duluth Balloon Company, Help Me Grow, doTERRA, FIT4MOM, Lucky 13 Birth Videography, Eversmiles Pediatric Dentistry, Three Irish Girls Photography, North Shore Doula, and Usborne Books, Duluth Midwife, The Whole Vibe, and Many More! Get answers from moms who’ve been there and stop by the Duluth Mom’s Blog table for extra swag!
4. Print an EXCLUSIVE mom designed shirt!!! Our friends at Duluth Screen Printing Co. are bringing their live screen printing station to this event! Print your own t-shirt specifically designed for you, or have them print it for you. This is an add on to your ticket price, but trust me when I tell you that you are going to want one of these shirts!
3. Who doesn’t want to win giveaways?! WE HAVE OVER $2,500 in Giveaways! We’ve searched high and low for national products and local brands to partner with and we think we’ve done a great job! Each mom will have a chance to win items like a Newborn Photography Session Fee and 24″ canvas from Three Irish Girls Photography, a baby carrier from Lille Baby, 5 sessions + a t-shirt from Duluth Yoga, a Co-Sleeper/Baby Lounger from Snuggle Me Organic, Arrows Diaper Bag from Baby Bear Outfitters, a Craniosacral Therapy Session from Balancing Body Werks, a gift certificate to the Miller Hill Mall, and MANY more! Plus, stop by the Duluth Moms Blog table to grab some extra swag and meet some of our team!
2. Take a evening for YOU! The forecast shows that it’s going to a be a ridiculously gorgeous Duluth evening, and what a better excuse to break out of the house after all this SNOW than to meet some amazing women, chat with some great local resources, win some giveaways, and take home some swag.
1. The SWAG alone out-values the ticket price!! Each mom will be walking away with an incredible Canvas Tote courtesy of City Moms Blog Network filled with goodies.
TICKET ARE GOING FAST!
Will you be joining us??
Who :: all Duluth Moms (this event is geared towards new and expecting moms, but you do not have to be expecting to attend! Thinking of starting a family? Come! )
What :: Bloom is a national event for new and expectant moms hosted by City Moms Blog Network and our sister sites, which will be taking place in over 50 cities across the country in May.
Why :: Whether you’re expecting for the first or third time, have a newborn at home or are working your way through the toddler years and thinking of expanding your family in the future, this event is for you. Come enjoy a morning of delicious food, educational resources, giveaways and swag, and connecting moms and families with relevant local resources!
When :: Thursday, May 11th, 2017
Time :: 6:30 – 9:00 pm
***Please note VIP Ticket holders will have early access to the event starting at 5:30 pm
Where :: Clyde Iron Works | 2920 W Michigan St, Duluth, MN 55806
***PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT IS DESIGNED FOR EXPECTANT AND NEW MOTHERS. BABIES OVER A YEAR WILL NOT BE PERMITTED. DUE TO SPACE CONSTRAINTS, WE RECOMMEND ALL BABIES BE WORN, HELD, OR IN A CARRIER AS THERE IS NOT ROOM TO ACCOMMODATE MULTIPLE STROLLERS AT THIS EVENT.
All tickets include the following:
- Access to the event and all of our sponsors
- Treats, make your sundae bar, and cocktails or mocktails
- A swag bag loaded with goodies + beautiful reusable canvas bag
- Entries into the giveaways (over $2,500 in value) of your choosing
Need to nurse? No problem! Liliana’s will be providing attending moms a beautiful space to nurse your little ones during the event!
We encourage you to keep up with our Facebook Event Page for all the details, and we can’t wait to see you there!